ABOUT THE CMO
The CMO is the umbrella body of all Catholic Men who are 25 years and above, whether married or not. It is obligatory.
It is non-political, non-tribal and is loyal to the Apostolate See, to the hierarchy and to the Clergy on all matters pertaining to the Catholic faith.
The CMO is part of the Archdiocesan Lay Apostolate and the Parish Laity Council.
Main objective is the Spiritual, moral, intellectual and material welfare of its members and of the Catholic community by encouraging members in the practice of Catholic doctrine and support of the Church at Parish, Deanery, and Archdiocesan levels
CMO Executive TEAM
|2||Damian Esekheigbe||Vice Chairman|
|3||Ony chris Ogbeide||Secretary||08099813003|
|4||Madu Ugochukwu||Asst Secretary|
|5||Kingsley Asoh||Fin Secretary||08053098890|
|10||Sir Onyeani Uka Nwosu||Ex officio 1|
|11||Tony Odoh||Ex officio 2|
|12||Effiom Ewa Henshaw||Deanery Asst Fin Sec|
Every 3rd Sunday of the Month, immediately after the 8.00am mass
Venue: Church premises. Duration: 1 hour, 30mins.
JOIN THE CMO
OTHER INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS WHEN YOU JOIN US
- Participation in our Lecture Series
- Participation in our retreat programmes
- Insurance cover for you paid for by the organisation
- Promotion of your business/Profession in our members directory
- Participation in our group Church projects
- Building friendship and network with fellow men of the Catholic faith.